10:03:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Maybe some of you already know that I LOVE vivid colors :) I was inspired by a gorgeous pink lipstick to do this tutorial.
Usually I start off with my eyes and only after do the rest (foundation, blusher ...) because this way it's easier to clean up what falls on your cheeks (especially with black and glittery eyeshadows).
1. Start with a clean base
2. Apply primer. I use this one, but concealer works good as well
This is the colors you'll need (darker and lighter blue)
And a brush
3. With the brush apply the lighter blue on the lower part of your eyelid
Now take a rounded brush (any other will work as well but you'll need more skill)
4. Apply the darker blue on the upper part of the eyelid and the outer corner.
Take another brush (I'm using a big blending brush)
5. Blend everything (make circular movements from the darker areas to the lighter ones)
Now take a silver shadow
And another brush
6. Apply the silver shadow on your inner part of the eyelid and under your eyebrow (and blend)
Take an eyeliner. I'm using Eyeko Glitter eyeliner.
7. Apply Eyeliner
You can skip this step if you don't have Lash Primer. I'm using Estee Lauder.
8. Apply Lash Primer
9. Apply mascara
And now one of the more important steps: eyebrows!
10. Use a angled brush and an eyeshadow that is closes to your hair color.
The final look:
Now let's go to the rest of the face.
I use Skin Food BB Cream, Estee Laudren Concealer and for this look Janulence Mineral Powder and Sweetscents Settling Veil.
I think I don't need to explain this step :)
And here is my favourite lipstick! Estee Lauder Pink Vibrations.
I suggest you to use a very vivid color to complement your look.
With such makeup a crazy attitude and hairdo goes great :)
So is anyone brave enough to wear this look out? ;)
21:08:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
After a long time it's again time for a new review! I was sent Divaderma Lash Extender by Cosmetic Pen quite some time ago and here is finally the review.
What is Divaderme Lash Extender?
Lashes in a bottle. Instantly brush-on lash extension that add hundreds of tiny natural lash fibers enriched with panthenol.
Instructions: Apply in between coats of mascara.
Ingredients: Cellulose, Panthenol, Acetyl Cellulose, Cynara Scolymus
Where to buy: Here
To be hones when I first opened it, it freaked me out! I thought: "No way that is getting near my eyes!" But eventually I tried it out. And I'm so glad I did! Just see it for yourself.
This is my eye with my favourite mascara (1 coat).
This is a coat of my favourite mascara + a coat of Lash Extender + a coat of mascara. All I can say is just wow.
+ It gives you a wow factor
+ Longer, thicker and healthier lashes instantly
+ Really easy to use
+ Looks natural
+ Stays put all day (doesn't fall off)
- If you're not careful you'll end up with a hairy face
I think this product is amazing! I don't know how to apply falsies but with this product I can still create that look (but more natural). The only thing that bothered me is: you have to be really careful when you apply it, especially if your makeup is already done or you'll have hairy eyelids, nose and maybe the rest of the face (and this fibers can really stick to your skin). So I suggest you shake the Lash Extender brush (so the excess of the fibers will fly off) and always have a small brush handy to remove the remaining fibers from your face. I definitely recommend this products to all those girls who want to have long, thicker and wow-effect lashes without using false lashes.
12:52:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've just watched the last episode and I love the winner! He has such a great rock style!
Here are some of his creations on the show:
And his final collection:
He has also got a homepage!
I just love it!
Who was your favourite designer in Project Runway Season 7?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- It's spring! Part III
- How to: Vivid makeup
- Review: Divaderme Lash Extender
- Project Runway Season 7 Winner!
- NOTD: Cheetah in bikini
- Look: Cheetah
- NOTD: Cheetah in the Jungle
- How to: Stencil Shirt
- Comparison: Essence Mr. Big and Essence Hot Stuff
- Comparison: CG Blue Sparrow (neon) & Essence Under...
- NOTD: Joy 326
- 100+ Followers Giveaway CLOSED
- It's spring! Part II
- NOTD: Bonnie likes Blue Sparrows
- I went shopping
- Look: For all those sad days
- Another beauty haul
- Look: Alice in Wonderland
- Look: Spring
- NOTD: Alice went Underwater
- It's spring!
- NOTD: Butterfly Ashanty n. 61
- Haul: Essence and Butterfly
- EOTD: Pink and Yellow
- Review: Steamcream
- EOTD: Blueberries and Avocado
- NOTD: Ruffian manicure, nail art ...
- Recipe: Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2009 (147)