12:39:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello! I got more blog awards! I love them as that means somebody really cares :)
The first one is from Sabbatha from Spooky Nails. Thank you dear!
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
I'm really bad at tagging/passing awards on as I follow and love so many blogs that choosing from is a really hard task. So, I tag YOU!
But I'd like to introduce some new and old blogs:
1. Sanja from Shoes, Clothes, Make-up
2. Tamara from Cherrycolors
3. Nina from Kitchy world in Bitchy words
4. Katja from Oblačilnica
The second award is from Anne at Northern Visions. Thank you :*
For this award you have to tell 7 random facts about yourself. :)
1. I abuse smiles, I put them everywhere (you may have noticed). :D
2. My latest addiction is Plamil's Organic Orange Chocolate Spread (yum yum)
3. I absolutely love trying new foods (and cooking them)
4. I always carry around a bottle of water.
5. I have a problem. I want all sorts of shoes :P
6. But my absolute favourite are riding boots.
7. I'm fascinated by crazy makeup
22:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Around this time every year I get fascinated by dark, evil and gruesome things XD Plus I needed to try out some things I had in mind for the Illamasqua contest (new brow wax, white Supracolor and new liquid latex).
Luckily I tried everything out, as it turns out the wax isn't so full coverage as I thought, the white color can get very patchy (and it highlights your imperfections) and the liquid latex dries clear.
But anyway since I did something I had to show it to you. It's far from perfect, pretty or decent and I know it :P
My sister said I looked like a scary panda, so hence the name.
But I think I look like a mix between Edward the Scissorhands and an Evil Panda :D
Anyway enjoy in the pics.
The idea for the 1st picture (half face, rotated for 90 degrees) goes to the lovely Nihrida :)
Of course an Evil Panda is always on the look for a new victim
Face- Kryolan Brow Wax, Kryolan Supracolor in White
Eyes- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Burgundry Noir and Coastalscents 88 palette
Lips- Kryolan Supracolor in White and Tony Moly Lip Stain in Party Lover
And at least I did some practice with the new liquid latex .. Eh, I have still so much to learn.
Hope I didn't freak you out ;)
Ah, I love crazy, high fashion and theatrical makeup :)
Labels: brow wax, EOTD, Evil Panda, FOTD, gruesome, Kryolan, liquid latex, theatrical makeup | 12 comments
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)