30/09/2014

NOTD: Candyction blinged up

Hello,

Today I'm going to show you my NOTD. I love reds and pinks and everything in between and lately I'm a huge jelly formula fan so this nail polish was spot on. I've used Essence 05 Candyction from Crazy Good Times collection.  



I've topped my middle and thumb finger with Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper in 23 Million Dollar Baby. On this picture you can actually see the true color of this nail polish as it photographs really badly (my camera sees just the orange but in real life it's more of a deep pink with orange undertones). I also love the orange flakies in it! Perfect for the sunny days in autumn that remind me of the summer that never was.

What is your favourite color for this autumn?

XOXO Parisky


You can follow me on:
 ☆ Facebook 
  Instagram
  Twitter
☆ Bloglovin'


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice manicure! :) I am in love with orange, brown, bronze, red polishes for this autumn! <3

Unknown said...

@Tara Thank you! :)

CherryColors said...

I like it! :D

Unknown said...

Hvala Tamara! :)