29/09/2014

FOTD: Green is the new thing

Hello Lovelies,

A really long time no hear or see but I've missed blogging and the blogging community.
While I was away a lot of things happened: one of the main things was that I decided to be a pro photographer and than got an internship as a photographer at Adria Media (one of the biggest publishing houses in Slovenia - they publish Cosmopolitan, Elle, Playboy ...) and still have a blog there (in Slovene). Actually writing that blog inspired me to start blogging again. 

Then what's new? I colored my hair green. Yup, you read it right: green. I get a lot of weird looks, comments and reactions but overall I love the color and how it looks on me.

In the meantime I didn't stop being a beauty freak as my nail polish collection grew bigger and bigger and I'm now counting more than 200 nail polishes *ahem*.

But let's move to my welcome back makeup. Honestly it isn't anything special. I wanted to use some purple and pink after a long time of my staple makeup (eyeliner + mascara). Too bad the red and pink aren't as pigmented as they looked like in the pan. 





What I've used:

Face ♥ Catrice Photo Finish in 010 Sand Beige
 ♥ Bourjois blush Rose de Jaspe 95

Eyes:  ♥ Essence Wild Craft Eyebrow set
 ♥ Catrice Arts Collection set (purple + pink eyeshadow)
 ♥ Deborah 24 ore Absolute volume mascara
 ♥ L'Oreal Color Riche Crayon Le Khol in 101 Midnight Black 

Lips:  ♥ S-he Lipstick in 458 and 326

Are you as happy as me to be back?
______________________________________________________
You can follow me on:
 ☆ my Facebook page
  Instagram
  Twitter

0 comments: