10:10:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I have for you another beauty from the latest Deborah LE.
It's called Knock Out Violet and it's a really knock out purple! It shines as crazy and surprisingly isn't a PITA to photograph as all the other purples I own. I also noticed that it looks blue inside (on artificial light), quite interesting, right?
This one as well needed two coats, but it did chip the next day :/
It dries a bit satin, but no problem for me, since I use a glossy top coat on everything!
Natural light, cloudy
Natural light, sun
The weird light that makes it look blue. Yup, you can actually see how it becomes blue. Amazing.
Now I'm off to swatching some more polishes :D
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- NOTD; Deborah Celestial Sky (28)
- First Blogger Event in Slovenia
- OOTD: Casual
- FOTD: Blaz Cuk Fashion Show from Morning to Evenin...
- NOTD: Deborah Knock Out Violet (35)
- NOTD: Deborah Love at First Sight (13)
- Haul: Deborah Nail Polishes
- NOTD: KIKO 281 Mango
- NOTD: Essence Hello Holo
- Snapshots: Backstage of Blaž Čuk Fashion Show
- Haul: Tiny Biny
- NOTD: KIKO 241 Rosso Lampone Multicolor
- NOTD: KIKO 338 Lavanda Chiaro
- My Second and Third Tattoo :)
- NOTD: KIKO 340 Celeste
- NOTD: KIKO 343 Verde Primavera
- Haul: KIKO nail polishes
- OOTD: Fun
- FOTD: New Haircut (again)
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)