15:26:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I'm back in the blogging mode. I had a lot of things to do, some for school (still not over with that), some personal issues (lol, again) and a bit of laziness.
Now I'll start swatching all those gorgeous nail polishes I bought last time. And than I'll finally show you my FOTDs from the fashion show (yup, late :P) and a few reviews (sorry companies :)).
So today I'll show you Love at First Sight (yes, it really was) that is a gorgeous pink jelly with gold glass flecks and glitter in it. It reminds me of Strawberry Fields, but I think that Strawberry fields is darker and has got smaller glitter in it. I think they're completely different (but that comes from someone who has an obsession with nail polishes and an eye for details), so if you'd like to have something similar to CG Strawberry fields, this is quite close.
Ah, I totally forgot! It needed two coats for full opacity and it dried really fast.
I love it!
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- NOTD; Deborah Celestial Sky (28)
- First Blogger Event in Slovenia
- OOTD: Casual
- FOTD: Blaz Cuk Fashion Show from Morning to Evenin...
- NOTD: Deborah Knock Out Violet (35)
- NOTD: Deborah Love at First Sight (13)
- Haul: Deborah Nail Polishes
- NOTD: KIKO 281 Mango
- NOTD: Essence Hello Holo
- Snapshots: Backstage of Blaž Čuk Fashion Show
- Haul: Tiny Biny
- NOTD: KIKO 241 Rosso Lampone Multicolor
- NOTD: KIKO 338 Lavanda Chiaro
- My Second and Third Tattoo :)
- NOTD: KIKO 340 Celeste
- NOTD: KIKO 343 Verde Primavera
- Haul: KIKO nail polishes
- OOTD: Fun
- FOTD: New Haircut (again)
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)