00:53:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
China Glaze Strawberry Fields from their Summer Days (2009) collection. This one is a real beauty if you love pinks! It is a glass flecked jelly nail polish that needs two coats for full opacity.
I love how it's not one of your usual pinks, as it has got gold flakies that come to life on sun.
Now all I need to do is get my hands on the oh-so-gorgeous Orange Marmalade from the same collection.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Contest entry: Show Us Your Country
- Gets: Gifts and a Swap
- FOTD: Simply Blue
- NOTD: Essence Hypnotic Poison
- FOTD: Silver-Green
- FOTD: Birthday
- NOTD: Birthday Manicure
- NOTD: Ilamasqua Loella
- Review: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation
- NOTD: Red Funky French
- NOTD: Zoya Karina
- Review: False Eyelashes and Eyelashes Glue from KK...
- FOTD: Evil
- A morning walk
- FOTD: 5 Minutes
- Hauls: Latest Gets
- NOTD: China Glaze Strawberry Fields
- How to: Take Care of Your Lips
- NOTD: Sparkly Blue
- EOTD: Brown
- Update + Photography of 2010 and 2011
- Review and Swatch: BB Couture For Nails Sea of Cor...
- EOTD: Vivid Purple
- EOTD: Vivid Pink
- EOTD: Vivid Green
- How to: Change Colors in Photographs
- EOTD: Blue
- NOTD: Zulu Flowers
- Random Pictures from NYE + resolution
- What We Did for NYE
- FOTD: New Year's Eve Makeup
- NOTD: New Year's Eve
- My Christmas Crafts
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)