19/01/2011

FOTD: Evil

Hello!

Since I cut my hair and I'm kind of getting used to it (not really extremely happy about the length) I decided to do a crazy makeup, to see if that would cheer me up. 
Nope. Fail. 



How my eyes looked like. I did some mascara "prints" (yes, I did that on purpose) and well, there's a lot of going on.


I wasn't really happy about my hair at the time of doing this makeup, but now (1 week after) I'm quite happy with it. It's cute(ish).

I've used: 
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Sleek Makeup Storm palette, Essence Black Eyeliner, Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara, Estee Lauder black pencil, ES False Eyelashes and some other Chinese false eyelashes 
Face: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation
Lips: A nude gloss - can't really remember which one


P.S. Of course I don't wear it like in the photos above! The electricity-hit-me hair goes with the evil look :P

XOXO Parisky

16 comments:

nuusheftw said...

O moj bog, meni je pa noro ušeč na teh dveh fotkah. Resnično stokrat boljše. Pa še paše ti. :) xx

Lillian Funny Face said...

Ooh i like it! Very cool :)

Katkoc said...

Uau, huda frizura! Pomoje se moraš samo navadit!

mancina se štima said...

waw fotke so hude, kratki lasje ti pa super pašejo! mu? odbito dober ;)

nail crazy said...

ma meni su ove fotke fenomenalne :-)
super look!

Tamara said...

Ok.. grozljivo xD

sabbatha said...

You look like Edward Cullen :P

Maestra said...

The best! Čisto hudo je izpadlo! Električna frizurca mi je zelo všeč! MU noro dober! Bravo!

thepaintedmask said...

Gravious I LOVE the new hair! I have ten million dramatic, angular, experimental, futuristic, and crazy makeup ideas I want to put on you now. That length gives you leave to be crazy and AWESOME!

I wish I had the confidence for short hair! I've been begging mine to grow out for years, and it's still so thin that it has to get cut to a medium length. It's the bane of my physical existence.

thepaintedmask said...

(oops. that was supposed to be gracious. I am tired)

.sparkle* said...

Hudo!Frizura in make-up...čista 10ka!

G A B Y said...

Oh wow, amazing makeup! Very original and eyecatching! Are you growing back your hair?

With love, Ana. said...

Od blizu je MU čudovit, od daleč pa full žalostno deluje :D

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

nuusheftw: Hvala! Sicer ne vem, če je 100x boljše, je pa sprememba ;)

Lillian: Thank you!

Katkoc: Hvala :) Pa še prav si imela :)

mancina: Hvaaala :)

Hvala ti nail crazy! :D

Sabbatha: Hahahaha, I'm not sure if that's a compliment :P In my head Edward was HOT, but the actor they chose ... not.

Maestra: Hvala :DD

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

thepaintedmask: oooo sounds interesting!! I wish I was in your head to see the ideas! :DD

Hvala sparkle! :))

Gaby: Thanks! :D Yup, I'll grow them out a bit and than cut again and after that I'll leave them to be as long as they wish to be :P

Ana: Lol :D Mogoče ker sem se počutla kot crap? :P

Sanja said...

o ful dobro!

Like me of FB!

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email