12:45:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I will talk about a really important topic, especially in the middle of winter.
When I do makeup on other people I often see dry, chapped lips. That really annoys me because:
1. I have to do extra work to make a lipstick look decent
2. It's so easy to take care of your lips and it only takes a minute per day!
So, once you'll read this blog post you'll have no excuses!
If your lips are already in terrible condition use a bit of honey mixed bit a tiny bit of sugar. Put this paste on your lips and leave it there for 15 minutes, than scrub it away.
= amazing lips mask & peeling
The honey nourishes your lips and the sugar helps with the exfoliation.
Than you definitely should use a good lip balm to keep some moisture in your lips.
Currently I'm using Extravaganja Lip Cream, but Vaseline should do the trick as well (or any other that you feel does the job).
If you have some persisting chapping problems try exfoliating your lips with an old (soft) toothbrush once in a while.
Jojoba oil or any other oil will also help your lips to be healthy and soft (use it after exfoliating or just when you remember about it).
That's it :)
No more excuses, OK? :)
Labels: Beauty tips and tricks, easy, fast, honey mask, how to, jojoba oil, lips, no more chapped lips, soft lips, take care of your lips, tips, winter
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Contest entry: Show Us Your Country
- Gets: Gifts and a Swap
- FOTD: Simply Blue
- NOTD: Essence Hypnotic Poison
- FOTD: Silver-Green
- FOTD: Birthday
- NOTD: Birthday Manicure
- NOTD: Ilamasqua Loella
- Review: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation
- NOTD: Red Funky French
- NOTD: Zoya Karina
- Review: False Eyelashes and Eyelashes Glue from KK...
- FOTD: Evil
- A morning walk
- FOTD: 5 Minutes
- Hauls: Latest Gets
- NOTD: China Glaze Strawberry Fields
- How to: Take Care of Your Lips
- NOTD: Sparkly Blue
- EOTD: Brown
- Update + Photography of 2010 and 2011
- Review and Swatch: BB Couture For Nails Sea of Cor...
- EOTD: Vivid Purple
- EOTD: Vivid Pink
- EOTD: Vivid Green
- How to: Change Colors in Photographs
- EOTD: Blue
- NOTD: Zulu Flowers
- Random Pictures from NYE + resolution
- What We Did for NYE
- FOTD: New Year's Eve Makeup
- NOTD: New Year's Eve
- My Christmas Crafts
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)