18/01/2011

FOTD: 5 Minutes

No, this is definitely not one of my creative makeup posts :P
It's another one of those "boring brown smoky eyes".
But since I took two photos I can show you how my whole makeup looked like, when I went to the hairdresser (now I have short hair!)


I've used:
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Sleek Makeup Sparkle and Storm Palette, Bourjois Ultra Black Mascara
Face: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation, MAC Baked Mineralize Blush in Hand-Finish
Lips: Essence LE Ethno Couture Lipgloss Pencil 

 Expect new creative posts very soon :D
XOXO Parisky


9 comments:

sabbatha said...

nice haircut :)

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

sabbatha: this was actually BEFORE the cut :P

nail crazy said...

nema ništa loše u jednostavnosti :-)
a kad ćemo vidit novu frizuru?

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Nail crazy: pa še res je ;) Kmalu :D

sabbatha said...

Helena, no way :D So show us new look :-)

sabbatha said...

ha I know! I was always thinking that you have long hair ;D OMG ;)

With love, Ana. said...

Meni najljubši MU je to <3

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Sabbatha: Wiil soon! :) I had long hair for most of my life but got 2 cuts at the end of summer.

1. http://xoxo-parisky.blogspot.com/2010/07/fotd-new-haircut.html
2. http://xoxo-parisky.blogspot.com/2010/08/fotd-new-haircut-and-hair-color.html

Ana: Hvala :D

Mylanqolia said...

I'd love to see with your new hairdo! The fast make up is really pretty. You look very sophisticated with it.

Like me of FB!

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email