02/01/2011

FOTD: New Year's Eve Makeup


Hello Huns!
Today I'll show what kind of makeup I wore on New Year's Eve. I wanted it to match the nails  so I used gold and blue. It was a 15 minutes makeup, so really nothing special.

I used Sleek Makeup Storm and Acid Palette for the eyes.




On my lips I wore Essence This is Me


And a full face picture, so that you can see how it looked (the eye makeup was a bit stronger but the flash washed it away) and yup, the lipstick can look really vivid if you put 2 coats :)


What makeup did you have for New Year's Eve?

XOXO Parisky

4 comments:

Reb Mintoff said...

Eyes are absolutely gorgeous !!

Katkoc said...

:)

Shaimaa said...

You look bright and glam in this makeup look

Unknown said...

xXMonsterManiacXx: Thank you! :))

Katkoc: :D

Shaimaa: Thank you :)