11:11:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Since I wore the Sea of Cortez I couldn't get it off my mind. So I decided to pair it with another nail polish.
I've used two coats of H&M Blue Sky (that I totally thought I already showed you - I'm holding it on the pictures) + a coat of BB Couture for Nails in Sea of Cortez.
I really like the result, but it does remind me a bit of my franken Sea in Monlight.
What do you say?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- Contest entry: Show Us Your Country
- Gets: Gifts and a Swap
- FOTD: Simply Blue
- NOTD: Essence Hypnotic Poison
- FOTD: Silver-Green
- FOTD: Birthday
- NOTD: Birthday Manicure
- NOTD: Ilamasqua Loella
- Review: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation
- NOTD: Red Funky French
- NOTD: Zoya Karina
- Review: False Eyelashes and Eyelashes Glue from KK...
- FOTD: Evil
- A morning walk
- FOTD: 5 Minutes
- Hauls: Latest Gets
- NOTD: China Glaze Strawberry Fields
- How to: Take Care of Your Lips
- NOTD: Sparkly Blue
- EOTD: Brown
- Update + Photography of 2010 and 2011
- Review and Swatch: BB Couture For Nails Sea of Cor...
- EOTD: Vivid Purple
- EOTD: Vivid Pink
- EOTD: Vivid Green
- How to: Change Colors in Photographs
- EOTD: Blue
- NOTD: Zulu Flowers
- Random Pictures from NYE + resolution
- What We Did for NYE
- FOTD: New Year's Eve Makeup
- NOTD: New Year's Eve
- My Christmas Crafts
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)