23:38:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello Dear Followers!
I've been frankenpolishing again! :D This time I did 3 frankenpolishes. One of them is currently on my nails and is THE most amazing blue I own. It has got blue glitter, it has got holographic glitter, it has got flakies and it has got shimmer. Let me present you my Sea in Moonlight frankenpolish. Why Sea in Moonlight? Because sea in moonlight is mysterious and it sparkles here and there. Sea in moonlight is just breathtaking (just as this nail polish). Enjoy the pictures.
Isn't it gorgeous?
P.S. Thank you Elchy (click to visit her blog) for the empty bottles! :*
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)