14:55:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I finally got everything else I need (except for the cute high waisted frilly skirt).
I got 2 identical skirts
A long summer dress (dark blue)
Some cute T-shirts
Basic spaghetti-strapped shirts (and a tacky one ... )
And they also gave me a cute bracelet:
Than we went (yes, again) to DM for some self-tanning lotion (Xen-tan rocks but I wanted to try something cheaper). And I also found 2 Essence nail polishes from their Into the Wild collection. :)
I've tried this self-tanning lotion and it works just fine :) It absorbs instantly and has a really nice smell (unlike some other expensive self-tanners).
Now I'm done with hauling for at least a month ... or so.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)