22:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I'll show you my current manicure. I really loved my french manicure but it turned out that Essence French Pen sucks! It chipped within few hours (and I had three coats over it) on my whole right hand. My left hand was intact, but only for a hour more than my right hand. Anyway I remembered why I disliked that product. True, it makes doing french manicures so much easier, but it needs two coats (what is kind of difficult with french tips already) and it chips within hours (no matter what you do).
Here is S-he 439 that is one of those polishes that were impulsively bought.
I bought it because I taught it's a black polish with glitter. But in reality is a dark brown with gold shimmer and holographic glitter. A true beauty to see in real life!
But today I got already bored with it as it is more of an autumn color (and here is summer already). So I did a konadicture on top of it ... blah.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)