13:05:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
FINALLY I've managed to count (and check!) all entries because I don't just draw the winner without checking who follows the rules (because it wouldn't be fair to my actual followers and me).
There were 263 valid entries (invalid about 20 ...)
And the winner is ....
Congratulations girl! I will contact you ASAP for your address.
To all others who haven't won. Don't worry there will be another giveaway soon (with some handmade items and many winners!)
Labels: Giveaway winner
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)