14:58:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Because I know you love to watch his pictures as much as he loves to pose, here are some pictures taken yesterday.
All pictures were taken by Luka Rebol.
Warning: The pictures contain a really happy dog, a bad hairday hairdo, severe paleness and well uh some curves.
We went to "Škrline" at Dragonija where he could jump and swim at the same time.
He was curious:
He was shaking:
Let's play face:
How he got one of his nicknames "locust":
Here I was splashing him with water and he was "avoiding" it.
He is hilarious as he knows how to entertain himself (he makes bubbles with water and than tries to catch them):
Where's the stick?
Some rough play:
(He's not biting me, I'm holding one of his teeth)
And for the end his "thinking" side :D
It was a fun, wet day :)
XOXO Parisky (& Pablo) ;)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)