12:06:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
This time I decided for a change and went for a french manicure since I didn't do one in months and I was feeling like it.
Because plain french manicures are a little bit blah (on me) I added some bling bling. :D
I've used Essence French Manicure Pen (for the white tips) and Essence light pink nail polish that comes in an Essence French Manicure set. For the bling bling, I've used Essence Glisten up.
I like it :)
Natural light (shadow)
Artificial light plus flash
How do you like it?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)