14:42:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Lately I've been feeling really creative / bored (call it as you like) and had lots of free time. So I finally did some projects that I've been wanting to do for a while. Here they are (chronologically listed):
1. T-shirt statement necklace.
This one was fairly easy but time consuming with all that bling bling added.
2. Nerd Cat T-shirt
I hated the T-shirt! It's made from elastene and something other elastic as well so it was a pain in the *ass* to draw on it. Plus I didn't have my x-acto knife with me so I had to freehand it!
3. Karl Who? T-shirt.
A really easy one and yes I know that the origninal is white with black or blue writing.
5. Flower brooches.
6. Necklace with black flower brooch.
7. A shopping bag (this one went a little bit wrong).
How was your weekend? Creative or not?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)