14:08:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I'll show you Essence (02) Zulu from the Trend Edition Into the Wild. This color is something between gray and brown. I've seen some blogger pictures in the past (and recently) and I loved them (and that was the main reason I bought it) but I really really hate it on my nails. It is supposed to dry matte but it dries satin. See for yourself:
Here I did a comparison with Essie Matte About You top coat, so that you could see how matte is supposed to look like. Matte top coat on my index and ring finger:
But I really wasn't convinced with the color so I did a sponge manicure on top of it with Essence (01) Desert Fox from the same collection.
Naah ... still not convinced. I did a konadicture on top of it with Essence Twins Romeo. The combo was almost invisible and I hated it.
So I layered Sinful Colors (921) All About You. All About You is a transparent nail polish with loads of gold glitter that changes color to green and some bigger pieces of orange glitter.
It looked so much prettier with this layer of glitter! I even got some compliments. Anyway I still hate it. It must be because it's too brown for me (I dislike brown color).
And what about you? What is your least favourite color?
Labels: All About You, Desert Fox, Essence, Into the Wild, KOTD, nail polish, notd, Sinful Colors, Zulu
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)