10:31:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I haven't done an OOTD for a long long time. Just because I dressed like nothing special and because I was always in a hurry and couldn't take pictures.
But finally here is a simple (and cuteish) outfit I wore for shopping.
Heh pardon me for the awkward poses but as it seems I can pose in a photosession I get really awkward in OOTD's pictures :P I guess it's just that this pictures are always taken in such a hurry that I can't even come up with an interesting pose.
Huh, this time at least I tried :P
Dress: can't remember, but at least 2 years old.
Shoes: Newyorker flats
Accessories: flower ring and headband from H&M
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- Parisky's Dream: Rainy Day
- Looklet: Three looks (It's super fun!)
- My latest DIY projects
- Blog Award: Sweet Blog
- Parisky's Dream: Sea in Moonlight
- POTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- NOTD: Essence Into the Wild Zulu
- And the winner of my 4th giveaway is ...
- OOTD: Day and Evening
- Yet another small haul ...
- NOTD: Essence Heart Chakra + Catrice I Scream Peac...
- OOTD: Polka dots
- 14 June World Blood Donor Day
- Latest Haul
- Play time with Pablo
- Latest Hauls
- NOTD: Polka Dots
- NOTD: S-he 439
- Slovenia's Got Talent!
- NOTD: Glittery French Manicure
- Look: Between Spring and Summer
- Look: Summer Time
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds Pulsating
- Tag: Would You Rather
- 2009 (147)