24/10/2014

Essence Care Package

Last week my sister was at the Cosnova Beauty Bloggers event. Well I wasn't invited since I just started blogging again but it's okay since I still got something.:) Anyway she had a blast and since she got so many things, she made me a care package. Isn't that awesome?




I got:
♥ Catrice Velvet Finish Foundation with hyaluron in 010 Light Velvet
♥ Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing powder in 030 Medium bronze
♥ Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow in 010 Vanillaty Fair
♥ Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 18 Choco-chick
♥ Essence Effect nail polish in 21 Icy Fairy
♥ Essence Effect nail polish in magic  22 I ♥ magic

So far I've tried it all and I love the foundation and the matte eyeshadow!
I also did a really quick swatch of the matte and metal eyeshadow plus the bronzer but I will do a proper review later!



XOXO Parisky

You can follow me on:
 ☆ Facebook 
  Instagram
  Twitter
☆ Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Like me of FB!

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email