21/10/2014

FOTD: Everyday makeup

I've always liked winged eyeliner and lipstick look. For me it's a classy and timeless look so this year is also my makeup to-go. It's fast and pretty. Also I've cut my hair if you haven't noticed! :D



I've used:
Face:  ♥ Catrice Matt Mousse makeup in 011 Light beige
 ♥ Essence Highlighter
 ♥ Bourjois blush Rose de Jaspe 95

Eyes: ♥ Essence Wild Craft Eyebrow set
 ♥ Deborah 24 ore Absolute volume mascara
 ♥ L'oreal Color Riche Le Khol in 101 Midnight Black
 ♥ Essence Liquid Ink (waterproof)

Lips:  ♥ S-he Lipstick in 326


You can follow me on:
 ☆ Facebook 
  Instagram
  Twitter
☆ Bloglovin'

2 comments:

nestocean said...

interior designer in greater noida

sooryavanshi release date
83 Release Date

Vstsearch said...


Crack download for pc
Crack for pc
Crack download for pc
Best Beauty Products
buy best monitors