18/10/2014

Month of Design

Hello,

This year I'm working as a photographer on Month of Design in Ljubljana. Since I'm really busy lately I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from the exhibition and events.

The place where Month of Design is held is just HUGE! I don't think I have any photos of just the place, but believe me it's HUGE. We used bikes and scooters to get fast from one part of the building to the other. Right now the exhibitions are still open. I like them all but since I'm a huge fan of food my absolutely favorite is Tapas.

.




Than there is Exhibition Plus and Brands and Signs exhibition, Muses and many more. There are quite some fashion pieces in between but I was more focused on shapes. 








Some food that was getting ready for a workshop




 Rhapsody in White:


Muses:








I can't live without selfies :D

The most interesting event was Identity with a catwalk. Loved it!

This was my favorite dress.

Some details from the dresses








Here it is. :) A walk through the Month of Design in Ljubljana.

Until next time,
XOXO Parisky

You can follow me on:
 ☆ Facebook 
  Instagram
  Twitter
☆ Bloglovin'

1 comments:

okan said...

Hallo sehr netter Chat mersin sohbet sehr netter Chat

thenx bursa sohbet

istanbul sohbet

ankara sohbet

izmir sohbet