12/12/2009

Parisky's dream: Lavender fields + dark NOTD + my first ankle boots

Hello Ladies! Finally blogging again :) This week has been really hectic with all schoolwork, projects, sports and of course, sleeping, eating and living :P

I've been a busy bee :D Anyway I wanted to show you my new frankenpolish: Lavender fields. As you may have noticed till now, I love pastels and this is another pastel! :)

with flash
without
I love it! :) I have been wearing it for a whole week and that is a record :D

My pastels so far: barbie blue, lavender fields and 3 more waiting to be frankened (very soon)


Now to a darker NOTD from the past week. It's completely black, except for the ring finger (sparkling black) :)

flash
without
And here are my first pair EVER of ankle boots! :) I have everything else you can name except ankle boots (but now I have them) :)

What will follow? A post about giveaways (there are so many things I desire) and a contest entry (the word is sparkles!)

Thank you for looking!

XOXO Parisky

0 comments: