22/12/2010

EOTD: Oriental Cappuccino

Hello!
Yesterday I went in the town to get some books and felt like doing a very simple and pretty makeup. 
Yup, now you can totally see my obsession with brown smoky eyes :P Ah, what can I say? They're fast, subtle, make your eyes pop and very pretty plus I feel too lazy most of the time to "discover a new color combo". 
So today I present you to my Oriental Cappuccino.

I've completely forgotten how GORGEOUS Sweetscents eyeshadows were! Love them!
And I'm extra happy as I've discovered how to photograph my eyes with this little (and really old) camera! That means more pictures of my makeup soon :)

I've used:
Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Outer corners: Sweetscents Cappuccino 
All over the eyelid: Sweetscents Oriental Beige - this one is just amazing! So shiny and pretty.
Eyeliner: Essence Metal Glam Eyeliner in (01) Got a Date?
 Mascara:  Bourjois Ultra Black Mascara + Divaderme Lash Extender






Do you love brown smoky eyes?

XOXO Parisky 

8 comments:

Anna. said...

wauu, učeš mi tale make up!<3

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Effortlessly beautiful.

Sem kliknila misleč ''ma joooj, bo ziher z Naked paletko'' sem prav vesela, da so mineralčki :)

Unknown said...

Anna.: Hvala :))

Gone2RehabBRB: Hvala ;) Nimam je še :/ Uf, ampak so res lepi tej mineralčki ;)

nail crazy said...

krasno...ali opet,meni su svi tvoji uradci krasni :-)

Unknown said...

Hvala nail crazy ;))

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love how neutral shadows look, but I wish I didn't have olive skin because they look absolutely pooh on me!

SanjaFashatude said...

waw ful lepo!! Zelo uporabno ;)

Unknown said...

Joan: That is a problem :/ But I suggest you to keep looking for a brown with olive untertone.

Sanja: Hvala :)