25/08/2010

Blog awards: Little Sparkling Blog and Happy 101


Lately I received 2 blog awards! Thank you girls!

The first one is "One Little Sparkling Blog" from Ana na S. Thank you :*


Rules:
Answer one question: "What do you like the most about your own blog?"
 You have to pass award to others.



I really like about my own blog, how it has grown over the past year, its organization and (hopefully) diverse content. But the most important thing I like is you, my readers! Without you, it wouldn't be so much fun to write it! <3

I got the second blog award from Addicted to Konad! Thank you :* 



The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

I like:
- my BF <3
- sugary foods 
- summer rain
- photographing
- reading
- colorful nails
- orange lipstick
- sweet and sexy clothes
- baking muffins and cakes
- music


I would like to give this awards to YOU! 

XOXO Parisky



0 comments: