17:14:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I will show you how to do a cheetah manicure. It's really easy and fast.
You'll need 3 colors: one basic color for the whole nails, another for the dots and a third one for contouring.
1. Start with a base color. For this nail art, I've chosen Essie Flirty Fuchsia.
2. Take the second color and start making random oval(-ish) dots. The more random and not-perfect dots, the more natural effect.
3. Take the third color. A nail art pen or brush will be really helpful in this step.
4. Start contouring the dots. Do a half or 3/4 or a broken circle.
See? It looks far from perfection.
5. Continue with all dots.
Finish off with a clear top coat. And ta-da! It's done :)
Hope this was helpful to some of you :)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- This Week
- Blog awards: Little Sparkling Blog and Happy 101
- FOTD: Inspirational
- Forgotten Giveaway: Presentation CLOSED
- OOTD: Navy
- Swatches: CCUK in Coral Silk, Hot Pink, Sunset and...
- Giveaway coming soon!
- OOTD: It's Getting Colder
- Hauls: Last month or so
- OOTD: Latest outfits
- Photography: Anita and Mojca
- Swatches: S-he Lipstick 326 and 458
- Latest hauls
- 500 Followers
- How to: Cheetah Nails
- OOTD: Black and Yellow
- Review: Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set and...
- OOTD: Black and Pink
- 5th Giveaway Winner (Piggy Paint)
- My Latest Photography
- OOTD: White and blue
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- 2009 (147)