18:54:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I'll show you the swatches of my latest lipstick haul. I got some CCUK lipsticks (drugstore brand from UK) and another Wet n Wild lipstick as I loved my previous ones!
Let's start with my bare lips.
CCUK Coral Silk (207). They come in pearlescent or creme finish. Personally I prefer cremes as they are more pigmented. But this one, even though it's pearlescent, is quite pigmented.
Next here is CCUK Hot Pink (203), a nice creme.
CCUK Sunset (229) that is a really pigmented pearlescent lipstick.
I really like them :) But the smell reminds me of old lipsticks (I remember that when I was little all lipsticks smelled like this). Some people like this smell, but I don't.
And at last Wet n Wild 27. This one is a gorgeous creme as well!
Now I can't wait for my Fyrinnae Melancholy and Hair Dye to arrive!
Because a woman can't have enough lipsticks (and shoes, and makeup, and clothes ... ;))
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- This Week
- Blog awards: Little Sparkling Blog and Happy 101
- FOTD: Inspirational
- Forgotten Giveaway: Presentation CLOSED
- OOTD: Navy
- Swatches: CCUK in Coral Silk, Hot Pink, Sunset and...
- Giveaway coming soon!
- OOTD: It's Getting Colder
- Hauls: Last month or so
- OOTD: Latest outfits
- Photography: Anita and Mojca
- Swatches: S-he Lipstick 326 and 458
- Latest hauls
- 500 Followers
- How to: Cheetah Nails
- OOTD: Black and Yellow
- Review: Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set and...
- OOTD: Black and Pink
- 5th Giveaway Winner (Piggy Paint)
- My Latest Photography
- OOTD: White and blue
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- 2009 (147)