16:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
As promised here are the swatches of my latest S-he lipsticks.
S-he 326 is more moisturizing and less pigmented, while 458 is more pigmented, but still not drying.
I always wanted a purple lipstick and lately, orange has been my obsession :P
Surprisingly, the purple one is very wearable :)
This one is not completely orange, as it's hard to get an orange lipstick in the drugstore, so it's more orange with a strong red undertone.
I love both of them!
Now I just need a real orange lipstick!
Which one is your favourite?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- This Week
- Blog awards: Little Sparkling Blog and Happy 101
- FOTD: Inspirational
- Forgotten Giveaway: Presentation CLOSED
- OOTD: Navy
- Swatches: CCUK in Coral Silk, Hot Pink, Sunset and...
- Giveaway coming soon!
- OOTD: It's Getting Colder
- Hauls: Last month or so
- OOTD: Latest outfits
- Photography: Anita and Mojca
- Swatches: S-he Lipstick 326 and 458
- Latest hauls
- 500 Followers
- How to: Cheetah Nails
- OOTD: Black and Yellow
- Review: Cellnique Amino Collagen C Intense Set and...
- OOTD: Black and Pink
- 5th Giveaway Winner (Piggy Paint)
- My Latest Photography
- OOTD: White and blue
- Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!
- 2009 (147)