25/07/2010

FOTD: Christina's Not Myself Tonight Inspired Look


As promised here is a look inspired by Christina Aguilera's music video Not Myself Tonight.
I did her vintageish look.





She (as always) is gorgeous and that red is more than amazing on her! 
Unfortunately I don't own (yet) a duochrome lipstick so I did two shots. One with a red lipstick and my hair down and the other with my hair up and glitter on my lips.



So bare in mind this is just an interpretation :)
And the good news is, I have finally! learned how to glue properly fake eyelashes :P



Details:

Silly face



XOXO Parisky

P.S.  I was thinking of making a YouTube channel for tutorials and stuff. Hm?



14 comments:

Becky said...

Great look! You did it very well (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

KONADomania said...

Great! Love your MU!

UrbanMermaid said...

Love this look! What lipstick did you use? xoxo

*Fleur* said...

Yes, we want YT tutorials! Definetly!

Pretty said...

wwo glitter lips are pretty. please do a tutorial. i suck a false eyelashes

Ivana said...

O hudo. <3 Pa kok ti paše frizurca!!! :))

Lillian Funny Face said...

You look amazing! I love the glittery lips :)

mylanqolia said...

I like your interpretation a lot. It's more wearable than Xtina's make up. :-)

alter muffin said...

I like the glitter! :) Ja, se zelo strinjam z youtube ambicijami! Sej pomojem poznaš Michelle Phan. No ona je zdaj ful slavna pa je začela z blogom in youtube programom za make up!:)

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Thank you Becky! :)

KONADmania: Hvala :)

UrbanMermaid: Thank you. I used Elizabeth Arden Red Diamond lipstick (here is a swatch: http://xoxo-parisky.blogspot.com/2010/03/swatches-elizabeth-arden-lipsticks-pink.html)

*Fleur*: Hvala! Bom poskusila, ampak zdaj morem še pogruntat kako se videe lepi in podobno :)

Pretty: Thank you. I will ;) I suck at falsies as well :D

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Ivana: Hvala ;)

Lillian Funny Face: Thank you hon! :)

Mylanqolia: Thank you! :) I guess it is more wereable :D

Alter Muffin: Hvala! Poznam, poznam! Ima super tutorialčke in linijo za obraz :) Zdaj se moram samo še naučit vse skupaj (videi in podobno) :)

With love, Ana. said...

ufff that`s HOT!

Helena (XOXO Parisky) said...

Thank you Ana! :D

nuša ann said...

YouTube account definitivnoo. :)

Like me of FB!

Search

Loading...

Follow by Email