16:54:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Here the weather is frigging insane!!!! We have 32 degrees and 65 % of humidity (that goes up to 75 %)!
It feels like living in the tropics but in a really bad way. Plus we have tiger mosquitoes and our sea has got the same temperature as it is outdoors.
It's too hot to wear nice outfits, to put on makeup and every nail polish I put on, bubbles.
Anyway here is my latest NOTD (yes, it bubbled). This is Joy 100, a gorgeous neon green but it's very sheer. It took me 4 coats (+ one coat of nude nail polish).
With water decals from Viva La Nails.
Gosh, do you hate summer as well?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- OOTD: Cinema Time
- Review and Swatch: Piggy Paint Nail polish and Nai...
- New Blog
- FOTD: Christina's Not Myself Tonight Inspired Look...
- I'm back!
- Going away for 3 days :)
- I've got mail! :)
- Ginger + Liz Threat Nail Blogger
- NOTD: Joy 100
- NOTD: Crazy Flakies
- My latest hauls
- OOTD: Very Simple
- Viva La Nails Products Sample Pack!
- 5th Giveaway: Piggy Paint CLOSED
- OOTD: Black Zebra
- NOTD: Essence Undead?
- FOTD: New Haircut
- Cut or Not?
- Puppy Kindergarten
- FOTD: Fantastique
- La Solitudine
- NOTD: Illamasqua Collide
- NOTD: I Scream Peach glammed up
- I've got mail
- Parisky's dream: Berry Sorbet
- 2009 (147)