20:57:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
In the past week or so I got quite a few packages and I'm expecting some more. Yay :)
I won a giveaway at Fleur's nails & stuff blog
Here's what I got: a bunch of gorgeous nail polishes and two lovely hairpins she painted!
I also won a giveaway with Japanese makeup! Love it!
And last I got some products to test and review. Looking pretty neat, no?
Now I'm off to finally shorten my nails (huge accident with my pinkie) and test Essence Undead nail polish but before that I'll show you my current manicure (next post ;)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- OOTD: Cinema Time
- Review and Swatch: Piggy Paint Nail polish and Nai...
- New Blog
- FOTD: Christina's Not Myself Tonight Inspired Look...
- I'm back!
- Going away for 3 days :)
- I've got mail! :)
- Ginger + Liz Threat Nail Blogger
- NOTD: Joy 100
- NOTD: Crazy Flakies
- My latest hauls
- OOTD: Very Simple
- Viva La Nails Products Sample Pack!
- 5th Giveaway: Piggy Paint CLOSED
- OOTD: Black Zebra
- NOTD: Essence Undead?
- FOTD: New Haircut
- Cut or Not?
- Puppy Kindergarten
- FOTD: Fantastique
- La Solitudine
- NOTD: Illamasqua Collide
- NOTD: I Scream Peach glammed up
- I've got mail
- Parisky's dream: Berry Sorbet
- 2009 (147)