13:28:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I'll show you Illamasqua's pink neon varnish called Collide.
This is a true neon color and such it's really hard to capture on camera (at least for the small ones).
I've used 2 thin layers and as all neons this one as well, dries satin.
This two are the most color accurate of them all!
My eyes hurt! :D
And this is a good example how another camera can't handle the color (neon anyone?).
Love it or hate it? I definitely love it! Now I just need a good yellow neon polish ... :D
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- OOTD: Cinema Time
- Review and Swatch: Piggy Paint Nail polish and Nai...
- New Blog
- FOTD: Christina's Not Myself Tonight Inspired Look...
- I'm back!
- Going away for 3 days :)
- I've got mail! :)
- Ginger + Liz Threat Nail Blogger
- NOTD: Joy 100
- NOTD: Crazy Flakies
- My latest hauls
- OOTD: Very Simple
- Viva La Nails Products Sample Pack!
- 5th Giveaway: Piggy Paint CLOSED
- OOTD: Black Zebra
- NOTD: Essence Undead?
- FOTD: New Haircut
- Cut or Not?
- Puppy Kindergarten
- FOTD: Fantastique
- La Solitudine
- NOTD: Illamasqua Collide
- NOTD: I Scream Peach glammed up
- I've got mail
- Parisky's dream: Berry Sorbet
- 2009 (147)