15/02/2010

How to: Red lips

I decided to do a tutorial about red lips, since there are a lot of people who don't know how to.
A good base is vital :)

To get a good base exfoliate your lips with an old toothbrush
Than moisturize

Now let's move to how to apply lipliner (or just how I do it). A good application of your lipliner will make your lipstick last longer.

I start in the center of the upper lip



And than I continue with the sides and I fill up the upper lip.



Than I move down the sides

And again start at the centre of my lower lip
And fill it up
The result:
To check if your application is even just pretend you're blowing a kiss


So now we have applied the lipliner and we'll be applying a lipstick or a red lip gloss (I prefer gloss).

Here is a great trick for lipgloss: just put your index finger in your mouth (close) and pull out. I know how that looks like, so try not to do it in public :P


If you decided to go with lipstick here is also a great tip to remove the excess from your lips. Tissues :D


And if you don't like that very "sharp" edge of your red lips, just apply a coat of pressed powder


The result:


So that's it. It's as simple as that :) I hope I have been useful to some of you. :)



XOXO Parisky





7 comments:

Tali said...

Fantastic post!!
And i was laughing so much about the 'dont do this in public' bit!!

vanilla said...

awww awesome tips!!bahahha that pulling finger looks ummm.lol

Anonymous said...

Haha. The finger broke me too. XD
- Awesome post anyways. (:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I like to blot after aplying the first coat of lipstick to create and then apply another one. I don't think red lipstick suits me, though. Thanks for posting this! I didn't know about the lipgloss trick (=

CherryColors said...

Hahaha sem se zacela cepat, ko sem videla tisti del s prstom :)))

Monika said...

Tista fotka je res huda, z odprtimi usti, ko ob straneh nanašaš lipiner. Wau! <3
Hahaha...to foro pa poznam, s prstom, ampak na fotki je res videti za crknit smešno. :D
Pa še na giveaway sem se ti priajvila. ;)

Unknown said...

Tali: Thank you ;) It is hilarious ;) but it can be even more hilarious/emabarassing if you do it in public :D

Vanilla: hehe Thanks :D

Nuša ann: hvala ;)

Gaby: Thanks for the tip, I'll try it :) I think there is a red for every woman, you just didn't find yours yet.

Tamara: hahah malo komedije more bit ;)

Jagodka: Hvala ;) Pol pa ti bo verjetno tale tudi všeč ;) http://parisky.deviantart.com/art/Strawberry-Lips-120411059
Res je smešno sploh če te kdo vidi :D Super za giveaway, the more the merrier ;)