03/02/2010

NOTD: Love is in the air

Hello :)

Today I wanted to do a Love related manicure since Valentine's day is approaching :)
So here is an idea for yours Valentine's day nails:

I've used my pastel pink frankenpolish (any light pink will do) and waited until this was fully dried (actually I've just used Essie good to Go).
Than I draw 2 dots with the nail polish brush and connected those 2 dots with a toothpick.
After this I've waited some more and applied Sinful Colors Pearl Harbour and Essie Good to Go.




My right thumb came out much prettier than my left one (because that was my testing finger) :D

Hope you like it!

XOXO Parisky

4 comments:

CherryColors said...

Hehe ql!!

M said...

zgleda fain :)

Unknown said...

Tamara: Hvala :)

M: Hvala :D

Gaby Fauchon said...

Cute! Lovingt he baby pink ^^