12:46:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I wanted to take pictures of Lorena and Martina for a whole month now, but it's always been raining! But this weekend we finally had sun! What does that mean? Photography season (for me at least) has been officially opened!
On Saturday I took pictures of Lorena and on Sunday of Martina.
I believe that everyone is beautiful and it's the job of the photographer to show that.
It was such a fun working with her :)
Now the exams are coming and that means I won't be able to take pictures for some time :(
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)