11:19:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I'll show you my current manicure. I called it Little Prince as it reminds me of Little Prince's lonely planet.
I've used Essence Underwater for my base,
Essence Shocking Blue and S-he 393 for sponging, Essence Twins Romeo for a hibiscus konadicture and Essence Glisten Up (flakies) for layering.
Here are the pictures under different lights (artificial and natural) and with and without flash.
How do you like it?
Labels: Essence, Essence Romeo, Glisten Up, Little Prince, notd, S-he, S-he 393, Shocking Blue, twins
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)