12:36:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Hello Lovelies :)
This time I decided to do a review of one of mine not-so-favourite products.
Some time ago I bought this Corrector Palette as I've watched a lot of YouTube videos on how to do Halloween makeup (all the girls used corrector palettes like this one- but from another brand).
Anyway I've just noticed this palette disappeared from the wet N wild page (discontinued?)
How it looks like:
It has got four different creamy colors: pink to brighten, green to neutralize, white to highlight and brown to cover.
I used the pink one for the darkness under my eyes and on blemishes as it matched almost perfectly my skin tone. The green one was great for hiding redness and blemishes but you have to use another concealer/foundation on top of it (unless you're aiming for a Shrek look).
The brown one was way too dark for me to use it as a concealer, so I really never used it.
And the white one (shimmery) was perfect to illuminate my face. I used it on my cheekbones and on my brow bone.
+ The price
+ The practical package
+ 4 different colours
+ Great coverage
+ Helps you achieve that "perfect skin" look
+ Blends nicely
+ Long lasting
- The white, green and pink one made me break out!
- The brown one is way too dark for my skin tone
- Cheap looking package
I really liked this product until I realized it was making me break out, but if you don't have sensitive and prone to acne skin, I'd say go for it, as it covers up really nicely any redness and blemishes plus it is really cheap compared to other similar products.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)