18:29:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
This time I'll show you two of my manicures. The blue one if from two days ago, while the yellow one is right now on my nails.
For the base I've used my frankenpolish called Barbie Blue. I love it! It feels so fresh and summery. But of course after two days I got tired of it and decided to change my mani.
Than I've used Essence Naughty but Nice (Cute as Hell TE) which looks like a creme but is a pain in the a** to apply. Why? It took me 3+ coats to get it looking at least half decent/even. So excuse me my imperfectly painted nails.
Lately I just love polka dots on nails! It looks cute, it's very easy and it feels like summer! :D
Do you like polka dots?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)