11:09:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
I've found this shop thanks to Maestra and her post.
So I decided to check it out.
Actually nothing was 0,75 € but everything was 2 € (except the shells were 1 €).
The Fauxnad is the same as Konad's plate M38
They have a vast selection of nail polishes (16 ml) but I liked best this purple one.
I'll do some swatches as soon as I'll try it out :)
Also I've found out that this company that makes those Fauxnades has got some pretty things! I hope I'll get some of them! Check out here.
P.S. Here are the swatces of the nail polish.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)