13:29:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Today I have for you another pretty nail polish! It's green, It's gorgeous and it's formula is amazing! I'm talking about Rimmel 60 Seconds Camouflage. The formula is just perfect and the brush as well.
So let me present you this gorgeous shimmer green:
P.S. I've added another item to my giveaway. HERE.
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)