10:17:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Yesterday I wanted to change my manicure as my previous nail polish had chipped on some nails. I'm guessing that's because of my lame top coat because when I didn't apply a top coat on Catrice I Scream Peach it didn't chip for days and there were even no white tips!
Anyway I decided to go for something different, for a color I didn't touch in months. Red. Quite a few years ago my whole collection was red (literally I only had like 6 nail polishes and they were all red).
So here is Eyeko Saucy Red Polish (for naughty nails). The brush is just perfect but the bottle or better the plug (that silver thing on top) makes it really hard to apply nail polish. The polish has a really nice formula (creme) and dries amazingly fast. I applied three thin coats. And on the thumb and ring finger I layered some red glitter from an unknown brand (I couldn't find a name).
Girls, how do you like reds?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- 2011 (129)
- NOTD: Little Prince
- Tag: 7 Random Facts About Me
- NOTD: Rimmel 60 seconds Camouflage
- DIY Flower Headband
- Look: Not Myself Tonight
- NOTD: Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
- NOTD: Catrice Sould Out Forever
- Lorena and Martina
- New Pablo pictures :)
- NOTD: Catrice I Scream Peach
- Beauty haul and gift
- NOTD: 2x polka dots
- NOTD: Starry day
- Review: Wet n Wild Cover All Corrector Palette
- Essence Be a Nail Artist Twins Giveaway! CLOSED
- And the winner is ....
- Mini haul in 75 cent shop!
- Review: Privé Concept Vert Pure Shampoo and Condit...
- Last days to enter my giveaway!
- Look: When it rains it pours
- A new family member!
- 2009 (147)