05/02/2011

FOTD: Naked


Hello!
Today I have for you my first look I did using the Naked Palette! 

The FOTD is absolutely terrible. I was thinking if I would post it or not ... but yeah. So that you'll get a general idea of the makeup. In reality I'm not looking like a vampire and I'm not that pale :P I blame it on the cloudy weather for the crappy colors and quality of the photo.


Closeups:




I've used:
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin for the browbone, Sin and Half Baked for the eyes, Buck for the eyebrows)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Whiskey
Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara

Face
Janulence Mineral Foundation Concealer in Pink Ginger
 ELF Countouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

Lips
Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick in Reign


XOXO Parisky

3 comments:

CherryColors said...

Izgledas nekoliko bolehno :)).

nail crazy said...

ma nećemo ti zamjeriti, ne može svaka fotografija biti savršena :-)

Unknown said...

Tamara: jap ... scary zadeva
nail crazy: ;)