10:00:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Yay I finally have it!
As suspected this truly is an amazing palette!
How it comes packaged
It comes with Urban Decay Primer Potion, a double eye pencil (in Zero and Whiskey) and 12 amazing shades!
From left to right as they are in the palette:
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck
Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle
Creep, Gunmetal and the two eye pencils: 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Whiskey and Zero
I really love the texture of those shadows! They really are some of the best eye shadows I've EVER tried! The texture is just amazing, fine grounded and stays put a really long time.
I also love the pencils. I never had pencils with such perfect formula! They just glide on and stay put for the whole day. Amazing. I really don't have anything bad to say about this palette besides that the packaging collects dust/animal hair.
+ Great collection of neutral shades (12 x 0.05 oz or 1.4g)
+ Suitable for day and night looks
+ Amazing formula of BOTH shadows and pencils
+ Great pigmentation
+ Stay put for a really long time (whole day without a problem)
+ Comes with a great primer (0.13 oz or 3.7g) and two eye pencils (2x 0.02 oz or 0.5g)
- The packaging collects dust/animal hair because of its texture
- The price - but it isn't that bad if you see how much product you really get
Overall: I love it! It's absolutely the best palette I own. If you have a chance and you love neutral shades, go get it!
Repurchase: Yes (If I'll ever run out of it)
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- NOTD: Grey Zebra
- EOTD: Blue and Gold
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Beatrix
- Review: Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow in Soya
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Arwen
- NOTD: Dote Style Chamrosa (14)
- Gets: Birthday Presents
- Snapshots: Walk with Pablo, Tamara and Luka
- Gets: Swap
- NOTD: Jungle Drum
- NOTD: Happy Subtle Manicure
- FOTD: Green and Brown
- NOTD: Bouquet of Roses
- NOTD: Essence Not Just Cute
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 150
- NOTD: Valentine's Day
- Voting time
- NOTD: Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident
- EOTD: Half Baked Smog
- Review and Swatches: Sleek Makeup Storm and Acid I...
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 370
- Contest Entry: Sugarpill Army of Love
- FOTD: Naked
- Gets: For Review and Haul
- Review and Swatches: Urban Decay Naked Palette
- NOTD: Classy
- Review: Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara
- Time for your vote :)
- FOTD: Simple
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)