10:32:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Am I getting boring or what? :P
All that "simple" titles and simple makeup ... doh ...
Well anyway here is another simplicity just for you. I wore this on another exam at Uni (it was veeeery early-at least for me, hence the extra simple makeup).
Do you know what's the really bad news? I noticed that my current crap Bourjois foundation breaks me out!
Damn ... now I need a nice foundation that is suitable for mixed skin, covers well, is very (very) light and isn't tested on animals. Any suggestions?
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Sleek Makeup Storm Palette, Coastalscents Gel Liner in Grape Wine, Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara
Face: Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation, ELF Countouring Blush and Bronzing Powder,
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- NOTD: Grey Zebra
- EOTD: Blue and Gold
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Beatrix
- Review: Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow in Soya
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Arwen
- NOTD: Dote Style Chamrosa (14)
- Gets: Birthday Presents
- Snapshots: Walk with Pablo, Tamara and Luka
- Gets: Swap
- NOTD: Jungle Drum
- NOTD: Happy Subtle Manicure
- FOTD: Green and Brown
- NOTD: Bouquet of Roses
- NOTD: Essence Not Just Cute
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 150
- NOTD: Valentine's Day
- Voting time
- NOTD: Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident
- EOTD: Half Baked Smog
- Review and Swatches: Sleek Makeup Storm and Acid I...
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 370
- Contest Entry: Sugarpill Army of Love
- FOTD: Naked
- Gets: For Review and Haul
- Review and Swatches: Urban Decay Naked Palette
- NOTD: Classy
- Review: Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara
- Time for your vote :)
- FOTD: Simple
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)