15:07:00 | Posted by Helena Milost | | Edit Post
Even though I'm not really into Valentine's day because it is not one of our national holidays (we have Gregorjevo, but no one celebrates it) and because I get sick and tired of consumerism when I see all those heart-shaped boxes.
Yet I have a sweet coated with hearts manicure for you. Yeah I know, I'm lame.
For the base I've used Miss Sporty 370
What do you think?
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
- 2014 (6)
- 2012 (5)
- NOTD: Grey Zebra
- EOTD: Blue and Gold
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Beatrix
- Review: Tokidoki Cromatico Eyeshadow in Soya
- NOTD: Sancion Angel Arwen
- NOTD: Dote Style Chamrosa (14)
- Gets: Birthday Presents
- Snapshots: Walk with Pablo, Tamara and Luka
- Gets: Swap
- NOTD: Jungle Drum
- NOTD: Happy Subtle Manicure
- FOTD: Green and Brown
- NOTD: Bouquet of Roses
- NOTD: Essence Not Just Cute
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 150
- NOTD: Valentine's Day
- Voting time
- NOTD: Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident
- EOTD: Half Baked Smog
- Review and Swatches: Sleek Makeup Storm and Acid I...
- NOTD: Miss Sporty 370
- Contest Entry: Sugarpill Army of Love
- FOTD: Naked
- Gets: For Review and Haul
- Review and Swatches: Urban Decay Naked Palette
- NOTD: Classy
- Review: Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara
- Time for your vote :)
- FOTD: Simple
- 2010 (248)
- 2009 (147)