24/07/2009

My honey and me :)

I know I haven't told you a lot of my relationship ;) But now seemed like a good moment to do so.
I've been with my honey for almost 7 years now ♥ There have been ups and downs like in any relationship but we're still together :) Even though our interests are completely different that's fun because you get to know/see different things.
Right now we're planning a trip to Paris (I love Paris - you can tell that even from my nickname).




How about you girls? Are you with somebody? :)

XOXO Parisky

5 comments:

Tali said...

Soooo cute :))) You make a great couple!

Yes I totally agree..sometimes being different works! My interests are opposite to my boy and it is good.. because then we have also time for ourselves!

Did your sister tell you about my email?? xxxx

Stephanie said...

Hey girl. I just got married in May. YEA!! LOL and let me tell you we are TOTALLY different but hey they say opposites attract

Unknown said...

:) I couldn't agree more with you girls :) Stephanie congrats!

Tali, no she didn't give me your mail :P

♥akisa♥ said...

I love the 2nd photo!! I'm really bad at posing like that with my bf.. haha.. you're so good with eye makeup!!

Unknown said...

Thank you akisa! :) Well you have to give another try with that kind of posing ;) patience ;)