15/07/2009

Slumdog Millionaire + Ice age 3 + OOTD + NOTD


Finally I have watched Slumdog millionare! :) It's such a great movie! At moments shocking and sad but with a happy ending! :) I love happy endings.
It's definitely a movie worth watching. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ /☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Here is the final song that won't get out of my head:
And because today was movies day I watched Ice age 3 inn the movies :D It's great! Hilarious and great as Ice age 1 and 2. :D If you don't know whether or not to watch it, it's definitely worth watching! ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ /☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

And here is my today's outfit (how I went to the movies)

You can see my new white waistcoat that I bougt yesterday :) and a hint of an Adidas pendant for my cell phone (in my hand) that came with my sneakers, (I'll post some pictures of my yesterday's haul tomorrow).
With the outfit I was wearing my black wedges and my black bag.


And this is my NOTD. It's Essence multi dimension 3 in 1 #43 Glam Style. I love it! It looks almost nude If you don't look closely :)

And that's all for today ♥
I would love to read any coments :)

XOXO Parisky

2 comments:

Tali said...

Ahh so cute.. i love it!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Tali! ♥