07/11/2009

Blog awards

A little late, but better late than never :P

I got 2 blog awards from Mylanqolia :) Thank you! Check her blog out, it's more than amazing!
The first award is kreativ blog award, but I already got that one so here is just the link.

The second award is for smart and feminine blogs


The rules:

1.) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.) Copy and paste the logo to your blog.
3.) Link to the person who gave you the award.
4.) Tell us 7 odd and interesting facts about you.
5.) Nominate 7 other creative bloggers.
6.) Link to their blogs.
7.) Let them know that you have nominated them by commenting on their blog.

Ok, let's go:

1) Thank you Mylanqolia!

2)

3) ✔

4) Hmm hmm. It has to be odd but interesting?

a) well I don't think this is odd or interesting but ah well: I'm such a procrastinator you can't even imagine :P I admit I'm getting better and better :P

b) I think I got a new obsession with lip glosses and lipsticks *hint hint*

c) I like to put on the wildest makeup if the weather is depressing, so there is at least something that brings a smile on my face :)

d) Okay here is one really strange for you: whenever a new trend comes out I find it fugly! (well some of them) and the fuglier the trend seems to me the fonder and a prouder wearer of that trend I become later ... An example? The glasses that cover half of your face (love love love love them!) or leggings instead of pants (still not quite comfortable with them). But I'll never love those FUGLY crocs ... I don't care how comfortable they are but you can't pair them with an evening dress!

e) I am such a talkative person but sometimes I feel very shy (lol?)

f) I went to an art high school and now I have realized I don't know how to draw anymore *sad*

g) I can't live without music. I listen to it on the bus, train, on my bicycle, in the fitness, when I run/Rollerblades ... really can't imagine my everyday without it.

5) To the nominations of feminine and intelligent blogs:

- Tali (gorgeous and sweet girl)

- Nihrida (love the nail polishes)

- Syden (fashion blog)

- Alter muffin (fashion blog)

- Parokeets (amazing blog)

- A taste of poison paradise (hilarious, entertaining and sexy blog)

- All around Eve (fashion blog)

Thanks for looking!

XOXO Parisky

4 comments:

Emily said...

yay! congrats on the awards!!! you totally deserve it :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Emily!

anja said...

hvala!!! :)))

Unknown said...

Densy: welcome :)